Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Our method of training is called L.I.M.A. Least intrusive, minimally aversive.
- We start that training by having the dog in the handler’s home from day one. We believe proper training includes a proper bond.
- We aim to have each of our dogs trained at least a step above what the ADA requires.
- Our goal is to help low-income people attain a service dog when they couldn’t do so otherwise.
- We also intend to give discarded, unwanted dogs another chance at life by giving them a job and showing them what love is.